Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 26, 2008

"Dawg Daze"

Wooof!


What a fun day...sort of. Mom and Dad got me up way too early to go to breakfast (I got nothing) with my new playmate Juno. I was on the floor the whole time (ahem) while She sat on Mom's lap!





Then it was off to pick up Nikki and my bud Dale to go to Dawg Daze in Janesville.




I was really happy to see all my Monday Night friends and especially my birth mom - Roxie, but noooo - sniffs, licks, greetings or nothing! Sit and down, down and sit, blah blah blah. Don't they know any other words?


At least Dad let me go out and play with everydog for a little while. All the running did slow me down a little.



He forgot to put on my prongie thingie collar when I came in - silly man. I was way stonger than him and took him to meet and greet all the other great dogs. Then came the collar of doom and I was all quiet again - I'm no fool.





Then they ate Red Robins for lunch I think...I thought I was the only one who liked birds. Go figure. After sleeping in the car for a while we stopped at the house with no walls but surprise - it had walls!!!



Ta-Ta,

Slick

No comments: