Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 9, 2008

Tummy tickle

Woof! Woof!

Today mom had me in the outside kennel (which is attached to the garage) for a little longer time. This is because Mindy (mom’s human puppy) is going to have a baby very soon, and mom is making sure that if I am in the kennel that I will not be upset. (Mom and dad are going to be back up “coaches” during the Mindy’s delivery.) I was with my housemates, so it was not a “big deal”. Actually, it was kinda fun as I could look outside, play when I wanted, and just be a “dog”.

Evan and Lady (Evan’s canine cousin) was over too, so I got a chance to play with a very happy 19 month old human puppy, and his canine cousin.



A human actually came to the front door today so I had a chance to practice my door manners. I was pretty good, but I did forget for a minute that I had to wait until invited to greet the human.

I can not believe how tired I am from being outside (Yawn), so off to bed.

Your friend, Slick

No comments: