Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 14, 2008

Booooooo...Are ya scared??

Yesterday was BORING! Just rain, rain, rain. So, I just laid around and was a LAZY dog.

Today, I had Sunday breakfast with Evan, Mike and Christine at Shelton’s, in Cross Plains. Many of my “regular” friends were there as well, saying “Hi”. I am very good at “under”.

Then, we went to Joann’s Fabrics where I tried to pick out my mask for Halloween.



Mom could not find any that would fit a dog…but I had fun looking. I also looked in my Trick or Treat goodie bucket for treats. But alas...nothing there! I guess I will have to wait a couple of weeks. I was so disappointed! I thought I would find SOMETHING!



While we were at Joann’s, mom worked on a long “stay” when people who were shopping walked back and forth. Modestly speaking, I was superb.


Mom has been working on “back”, and “stand” especially lately. I understand “stand” about ½ the time now, and sorta understand “back”. But I have a long way to go. Maybe soon she'll figure out where she wants me...she just can't make up her mind - sit-down-stand-back-down-sit-stand. Hellooo, I was standing before you went crazy!! Oh well, humans and their little quirks...sigh

Slick

No comments: