Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 4, 2008

Woe is me...

I don’t understand my mom at all! She gets my food ready, puts it on the floor, and then tells me to “Wait”. “Wait”! “Wait” for What? For me to starve to death? Eventually she does tell me “free” and I can then go ahead and eat. She thinks it is giving me self-control. I think that it is a form of “doggie torture”. She tells me that I am going to have to “Wait” longer and longer as time goes on…woe is me.



Mom, dad and I also went shopping today. We went to Target to buy new drinking glasses, then to a fireplace store to get fire starters, and finally Menards to buy some accessories for the fireplace. WOW! My parents sure keep me busy.



Tonight I had my puppy II class again. We worked on “leave it”, “heel”, and “recall”. I am very good at “leave it”, because mom can throw a piece of food on the floor, tell me to “leave it” and I do.

Unfortunately, it was too rainy (for mom) to walk outside today. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to walk outside. Mom is such a wimp when it comes to walking outside in wet weather!

Sincerely,

Slick

No comments: