Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 29, 2008

Crate = Boring

Yesterday, after having breakfast and a little run around time outside, mom worked on “sit”, “stay”, “stand”, “down”, and “under”. She has added a “new twist” to under. I have to back under a chair while in the down position. Do you know how HARD that is??? I don’t understand it totally yet, but I’m getting it. Then, we went to Mindy and Dan’s so that I could visit with my canine cousins. Mom, Dad, Mindy and Dan just talked, talked, talked (boring). Then we went to Home Depot and Menard’s. We walked up and down the isles, stood in line and I got pet by some people.

Dinner at Red Robin was fun. Do you know that Red Robin serves lots of kids, so there is all sorts of food available under the table? Mom was not pleased that I kept wanting to “surf” the floor.


Today was semi-boring, even though mom says: “it is good for me”. After some obedience work, mom put me in the crate for 5 hours!! BORING! I don’t need to learn how to sleep in a crate during the day, I already do that all night long. But, mom says she needed to make sure that I would not bark or whine if I was in the crate alone for a long period of time during the day. Of course I won’t. I’m good! After a boring day, mom took me out to dinner, and JoAnn’s fabrics where once again I walked up and down the isles. That was more fun

I hope I don’t spend a lot of time in the crate tomorrow…. Boring, boring, boring.

Your friend, Slick

No comments: