Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 19, 2008

Wing-o-rama

Last night I had my “usual” puppy II class. I did remote “stays”, using the other puppies as a distraction. While the other puppies were working on short stays, mom had me work on “back”, “stand”, and “find heel”. My foot still hurt a little from the nail that got caught, so mom did not let me do any “puppy play time”. Next week is my last puppy II class.

Today, I had a very fun day!

My favorite little person (Evan) came over. He is so much fun. Evan gives me dog bones that I can chew, and I keep him company by the sandbox outside. Then, I went to lunch with mom, Mindy and a friend of mom’s at Quaker Steak and Lube.




You can’t tell by the picture, but I am putting my head thru a big hole in a sign that is outside the restaurant.




I was SOOOO good that nobody knew that I was under the table.

Mindy brought over her canine “children”. I was able to play with one of her older border collies, Sparky. Mom did not want me to play too hard because my toe still hurts from having caught it on the kennel. Sparky plays very gently as he is an older dog.

Tonight, mom and dad went out to the Nitty Gritty in Middleton to celebrate a birthday for a friend of theirs. Once again, I was SOOOOOO very good when I went under the table. The waitress even forgot I was there!

I think I am done for today, so off to bed!

No comments: