Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 8, 2008

For This ...

I just want to thank OccuPaws for the opportunity to work with their well-mannered puppies. We have attended races at ChicagoLand Speedway for seven years now (14 weekends), but we have never had so many positive interactions with other fans. This is just one example of how socializing these dogs has enriched our lives.



If I wasn't afraid of boring you more than I already do, I would offer detailed accounts of the two small boys that walked up 30 rows to pet Echo (we saw them two other times), or the forty year old man who has spent $5000 on Vet bills for his first dog, or the stranger that offered Echo some pet ear plugs, or the man that is losing his sight to Macular Degeneration, or ...

If I had a dollar for every person that asked a question, that offered a positive comment, that smiled when seeing the dog, that rubbed Echo's head, or that has taken his picture, then I would be a financially rich man. I do have the memories of these positive interaction, so I am a spiritually rich man. For this I thank OccuPaws.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

The pleasure is all our's to have a pair of great raiser's like yourselves !!! You have come a long way since the first meeting we had together . I am soooo pleased you two found it in your hearts to take on not only 1 but 2 of our puppies ..... You can give Rose a big hug for sending you to us ..
Marlene Morga
www.OccuPaws.org
Community Puppy
Program Coordinator