Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 23, 2008

Eye-Eye Sir

Yipee-I don’t need glasses!




Yesterday I met some other Occupaws puppies and Marlene at the UW Vet school to see if anyone of us needed glasses. We all checked out OK. (Whew!)



I did not want to wear dorky horn rimmed glasses when I walk around town!



In the afternoon, Mindy brought over her canine kids to play in our backyard while we went to Costco. Costco was fun, as usual, but mom says that I want to sniff the floor too much. Mom is not fair! All the “tidbits” on the floor look really interesting! What is a puppy to do? Ignore everything? Some of the things on the floor taste good! Spiders - yummmeee!



I spent the evening alone, as mom and dad took my canine housemates to the Monona Library for the R.E.A.D. program. When they returned I was sooooo happy! I am not used to being left behind. Mom says she is going to leave me behind more, so I’d better get used to it. She says it is part of my “learning experience”.

But, guess what I did last night? Dad thought that I was well behaved enough to be loose in the bedroom while everybody was sleeping. (I usually sleep in the crate.) Mom was not to sure, and reminded dad that any “accidents” would have to be cleaned up by him. SO I thought that if I slept very quietly ALL night that I could be “free” again tonight. Mom was really surprised this morning because I was still close to dad’s side of the bed when she woke up “accident free”. What woke mom up was when I started to play with my housemate, Stitch. I guess I will have to learn to play quieter.

Your puppy friend, Slick

No comments: