Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 18, 2008

More training

Yesterday, I had a chance to visit the Sauk Prairie Small Animal Hospital, which has a vet, doggie daycare, and a large indoor training facility. (Almost big enough to train a horse!) Mom and Dad were there learning about their facility. The trainer, David Burns, thought I was very handsome, well put together (what ever that means) and very well-mannered. (I could have told him how great I am.) He could not believe that I was only 4.5 months old! He asked where I was born…





After I looked at some of the equipment on the indoor training facility floor, I took a nap, as the conversation was BORING - talk - talk - talk!!! Do humans ever learn "quiet"?

Last night I hurt one of my toes somehow when I was getting into (or out of) my crate. It bled a little. Today it is a little tender, but mom says that I will “live”. She said that tonight in Puppy II class, she won’t let me play because it might hurt my little “toesy”.

No comments: