Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 25, 2008

I Wanna be a Big Dog too!!!


I don’t understand Dale, Nikki’s dog. Mom, dad and I spent part of the day with Nikki and Dale, BUT Dale, kept ignoring me when Nikki was holding onto the harness. He kept walking in straight lines, slightly ahead of Nikki on her left. I really wanted to talk with him, but Dale said he was “working”. We all had lunch on the Student Union Terrace, then dad took some pictures of Dale “working”. Finally mom, dad and Nikki enjoyed some Babcock ice cream. It is definitely a “dog’s life”, as Dale and I didn't get any ice cream. But it was a beautiful day just to wander around campus.


Mom has noticed that I am really growing! My Occupaws vest needs to be adjusted to accommodate my growing size. Mom and dad have given me more freedom to wander around the house without them watching me as much. I have been very good in the house, not chewing inappropriately, staying off of furniture, hanging around mom and dad, or sleeping in my crate when I am bored.

Tonight was my final Puppy II class. We played some “recall” games, and did the usual, sit, down, stay, and leave it. Last night was graduation night at my puppy II class. One time they had everyone not eat food that got dropped on the floor. The other puppies must have been very hungry - they kept trying to steal the food as soon as their Mom looked away. Don't they know if you pretend to not be interested, their human will give them a better treat for not eating it!!





I start my CGC class Saturday. I wonder whom I will meet?

(Yawn) off to bed!

Slick



No comments: