Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 12, 2008

Zoorama


Today I had a chance to go to someplace new! I went to the zoo! There were all sorts of funny looking animals there, and of course, my favorite thing, kids. Mom and dad thought it would be a good idea to see if I was afraid of the new sights and smells that a zoo would bring. I saw animals with spots, and really long legs, I heard a lion roar, I saw a rhino, and a four legged animal that looked like a cow with a hump on its back, and so many other animals, I can’t count them all. There were also lots of kids there that I could visit. Now that I have been to the zoo one time with mom and dad, maybe I can go with my favorite little person, Evan sometime.

A really nice man in a chair with really big wheels saw me and asked if I was training. Mom said I was but if I was very good and stayed sitting, he could pet me. I did and he did!

Then tonight I went out to dinner with mom and dad’s best friends. They are so nice and they didn't step on my tail at all.

Slick

No comments: