Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 9, 2008

Playtime

Tuesday mom and dad took me to a house that had over-grown bushes, and the inside did not have all of the walls. All sorts of men in trucks came and went, and gave mom and dad pieces of paper that had numbers on them. I think they are called “bids”. I was very good, and practiced polite greetings, and “hanging out”. We then went to Home Depot with Mindy (mom’s human puppy) where I walked up and down the isles, and “hung around” some more. We had lunch at Red Robin where I practiced “under”. As usual, everybody at Red Robin wanted to pet a cute little puppy like me.


At night, we went to the WAGs facility, where I met my WAGs friend Ian. Ian is a 10 month old Golden Retriever. Ian does not live with any other canine friends, so we were teaching him how much fun it is to play with others.

Mom was very tired when we got home, so we just hung around in the living room, then went to bed. (I was tired too, but I did not want to tell her.)

No comments: