Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 11, 2008

Terrific

Mom, dad and I have been all sorts of interesting things over the last couple of days. We have walked a lot, gone to breakfast at Shelton’s, “toured” Costco, bought some groceries, and just “hung out”. My favorite little person, Evan, was over today, while mom was at an all day Quilt show. He and I get along so well. He giggles and giggles whenever he sees me, and I smile a lot. Dad has fun watching Evan and me play.

Tonight, I had my Puppy II obedience class. We practiced “leave it”, “recall”, “waiting at the door politely”, and while the other puppies were practicing “watch”, I practiced “back”, and “stand”. I am so good in class, even the instructors think I am terrific.

Oh, I also went to the beauty shop and had my hair died blond! :-)



Just kidding....this is my playbud, Ian.
Nite-Nite

No comments: