Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 3, 2008

Sew Whatsup?

The life of a puppy is wonderful!

First of all, early in the morning mom and I worked on “place” (this is where I lay down on a rug and stay there until mom tells me it is OK to leave). We also worked on “leave it”, “stay”, “find heel” and “stand”.





Then my favorite little human person came to visit for a while. He had breakfast with us. After breakfast, mom took me for a nice long walk in Cross Plains. We walked by barking dogs (I looked at them, but did not pull towards them), little kids in strollers, and best of all, walked on a very busy street. In places on Main Street in Cross Plains there is very little space between the road and the sidewalk, and the sidewalk is very narrow. Mom and I just walked down the street as if the trucks, cars and motorcycles were blocks away. The noise and traffic did not bother me at all! During the walk, we went into the Piggly Wiggly, and a dime store. As usual, I was a super little puppy.

Mom wanted to go to quilt club today, so she piled me into the car, and I went to Walcott’s quilt club on the east side of Madison. Lots of ladies pet me, and I was able to sleep for a couple of hours while the ladies “yakked”. Nothing is better for a little boy than to be surrounded by ladies.



Tonight mom and dad took my housemate Reggie to get a nice bath and brushing. While Reggie was getting spiffed up, I went to dinner and, as usual, just laid down under the table while everybody “oohed” and “aahed” over how good I was. Reggie smells terrific now, and his fur feels so soft!

Well, off to bed.

Slick

No comments: