Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 6, 2008

Water Baby

So far, I have had a great weekend.

Yesterday, mom took me for a walk with my housemates, and did just a little obedience training. Mom was doing a lot of quilting so I just slept in her room under the table. Because I was going be at an Occupaws demo on Saturday, mom gave me a bath. Bath’s aren’t bad, I just have a little trouble getting into the tub.




TODAY! I went with mom and dad to a Health Open House at the Vitamin Shoppe in Madison. Can you guess who also was there?? Nicole and Dale! (Later on in the day, Mindy (mom’s puppy) came to keep us all company.) While the booth was being set up, I was very good, and stayed in my place (mostly). Mom was so surprised, that she told Nichole that she needed to trust me more, that I will do the right thing when asked. Am I great or what??? The rest of the day was spent greeting people, and lying on a quilt that mom brought for Dale and I. (As it turned out, Dale did not need the quilt.) When we were not talking to people, I just slept.



After dropping Nichole off at home, I went out to dinner with Mindy, Dan, Mom and Dad. (Naturally, I was very good.) Then we all went to my house where I played with Mindy’s canine puppies (she brought them over to mom’s house), Mike (mom’s human puppy), Christine, Mike’s human puppy (age 19 months), and their canine puppy. We all had a good time!

Well, off to bed….Life is SO MUCH FUN!

Slick

No comments: