Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

September 2, 2008

Doctor, Doctor

What a hot day! Mom took me out for only one walk outside, early this morning! She said that it was too hot to walk in the afternoon…but we did some interesting things. We looked at a house that is under renovation. Mom took me up and down the stairs to make sure that I was not afraid of them. Then we went out to lunch at Culvers in Sun Prairie.




Mom’s puppy, Mindy is having a baby in October, so I was able to go Mindy’s Dr.’s office and wait with mom while Mindy had an appointment. Did you know that the Dr. did not even know I was in the room until mom pointed it out? I went under the bench in the office, and just waited quietly.



We worked on the usual commands, “sit”, “down”, "find heel" and “stay”. Mom says I still do not understand the “stand” command so she is going to work hard on that over the next few days. Mom has been playing “ring around the Rosie” around trees, tangling the leash a little and telling me to “fix it”. Fix what??? Why is she tangling the leash? Doesn’t she know how to walk around trees yet??

That’s all for today.

No comments: