Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

November 22, 2009

New Arrival

Arf Everyone,

I guess it's time for me to introduce myself, now that I have been a good boy and did NOT mess up my crate and only got up once in the middle of the night to go potty. I must be all grown up now!!!

I arrived at my new home on Friday after Momma Marlene got me and Hailey all spiffy. I smell soooo sweet. I got to meet Slick and Timber and Roxie and Reggie and Stitch. They all like me cuz I'm cute and don't bite hard (usually).



I'm part of the Labradorks crew now, I guess.



Aww, Timber loves me so much he's smiling while I bite his elbow.




You can see some more pictures of me and Timber and Slick here.

Harley

2 comments:

Puppy Raiser said...

You truly have a PACK of labs! Harley probably doesn't even miss Haley with all the other big dogs around to keep him happy. He's a cutie!

Barb and Slick said...

Harley does cry when he is in his crate, but overall, he has been very good (for a new puppy).

Our pack is only temporary though while we await visiting with Slick's possible "person".