Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 19, 2009

Boston Store - part deux

Woof Arf,

Neva has finally let me back at the keyboard. She went back home with Marlene after the Boston Store visit. She will become a wheel circle pup thingie, whatever that is.

We had a wonderful time meeting people and selling the Community Day coupon books. I received many "mercy" pets, as the puppies, Maddi and Neva, brought the crowds and after the humans got their fix of puppy breath, they felt sorry for me laying there quietly. They came over and gave me a pet and hug too.

Some children were especially happy to see Neva and Maddi.





They had a good time playing, growling and attacking each other. They played a little quieter with me. Maybe because I didn't get quite as excited.


I tried to maintain control as best I could, but they were wild at times...but then all of a sudden, both would just flop down and sleep. That's when I got the most attention!!




All for Now,

Slick

No comments: