Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 23, 2009

Early Halloween.

Hey all!
Well, I survived my first Halloween costume. Geez, it was humiliating. Bonus points if you can guess what my people had me dressed as. I thought the costume was a little dowdy for a young pup like me, but they insisted.

After our morning adventure, during which I got rained on, and sat quietly while everyone else ate (did I mention that they neglected to feed me this morning), I went out again. And once again, they all ate, and talked and talked, and talked, while I lay on the floor feeling just a wee bit hungry. They said it was a Halloween potluck, but they kept the food for themselves. I thought potlucks were in the spirit of sharing. Anyway, I was sure happy when we got to go home and have dinner.





Ok, can anyone guess what I am? I'm Shaun the Sheep from Wallace and Grommit. What a shame. A sheep. They said I'm the wrong color to be Grommit, but a sheep is downright humiliating. Oh, and my human was Wallace. Apparently Shaun has black legs and a black head and wears a white sweater. Like me. Well, I survived. Hope you all fair better than me.

Promise


1 comment:

Slick said...

Whatever you do, don't let my humans see you. Last year I was forced to wear bunny ears....the shame :-(