Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 8, 2009

Mommy!!

Wowwee, Zowwee, Zam

I went to another lunch with Mom and Nikki and Dale and I got a surprise. Mom let Mom into the car. This going to be soooo confusing - I have two Mom's. Who should I listen to when they call???

Anyhow, Mom-Human says Mom-Roxie is moving to our house to live, now that all her puppies have gone to their puppy raisers. I think she likes it here because she likes to run as much as I do!! We went outside and ran and played - she is almost as fast as me and almost as tough. We both ran full speed into Dad-Human trying to catch each other.

Then it was time to relax, come inside and meet the rest of the pack.



Well, I guess meeting the pack was a sniff, tale wag, play bow, sniff again and get a drink of water. I was amazed Reggie didn't do his border collie growl like he does to me. I guess maybe Mom-Roxie is a little bit quieter than me??



Mom seems pretty happy to see me.

All for now,
Slick

No comments: