Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 18, 2009

Recent adventures

Hello! Promise here. I got my people to bring the camera to take a picture of me in action. Here I'm on my way to work. I'm used to this bus thing, but now it randomly starts shooting air across the floor. It's rather warm and blows really loud. I'm trying to keep an eye on it








I also got a new bed. It was a gift from a friend, and belonged to a Great Dane that outgrew it. My people think it's rather large, but I think it's just right. I keep trying to tell them that they should let me spend the night on it...it's much cozier than my crate, but they insist on the crate.












And finally, I had to take a bath yesterday. It was not fun. The people said I smelled a little too much like a dog.

1 comment:

Barb and Slick said...

Good job Promise. I don't think that the blowing air on the bus will get you!