Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 10, 2009

Newcomer

Yip Yip

How are you? I am fine. My name is Neva. I came to live with Slick and Roxie for a while. They tell me my new Mom and Dad are going to teach me how to poop. Silly humans...I'm a Pro at that. Anyhow they said I'm gonna live here for a while until I become a wheel or spoke dog or something. I'm just not sure if they know just how much I miss my sisters and brothers. I tried to tell them last night but they just didn't listen.


This morning after a gazillion hours in prison I got to play with Slick. Mom says we can only play inside so Slick doesn't get too excited and step on me. That's OK, he just laid down and I stepped on him.


Oops, Mom says time to go outside again and learn how to poop!



Love,
Neva

1 comment:

Heidi & Dually said...

SHE'S GORGEOUS!! SLICK IS HANDSOE AS EVER!!