Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 11, 2009

Mounds

Woof,

Well fellow pups, I was going to tell you about our day at Mounds but Neva is being a typical little sister. Me Me Me, my turn to type on the 'puter, me, my turn...so I guess I'll let her finish.

Slick



Arffy yip,

Me n Slick gotted to go to a big dog food place today, but first he said we had to discuss things about how to act when we got there so I listened very closely this morning.




When we got there (we picked up Nikki and Reggie on the way) we got some tables and chairs and I almost got to lay down but everybody inna store all said "Ohhh, a puppy" and came over to pet me.




It was fun for a while, pet, kiss, lick, bounce, run, see other dogs walk by and then crash - I just had to sleep and sleep and sleep.




Then I finally woke up and Slick reminded me about "pace myself" and save energy. And all the time I just thought Slick was being lazy, but he is my big brother so I listened to him and we watched all the people walk by while we pretended to be asleep...cool huh??



Later,
Neva

No comments: