Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 2, 2009

Hitting the books.

Hey, Promise here. I've had to hit the books at my new place. Had class yesterday. The teacher was sooo boring I fell asleep. Then I went to work, where I slept some more and got a few tummy rubs. I've been working hard on mannering myself on the leash and making friends. The neighbor's dog doesn't like me too much. He's a cranky chihuahua. But I met another service dog. The people said to keep me away from him because he's spoiled rotten...gets to stop at every tree to pee, wanders the office off leash... what a life! Anyway, we get along splendidly.







I'm also having some fun. Here's me and my new favorite toy, the Kong. My people say it's too big for me...but I think it's great fun. I can stick my lower jaw in its hole to carry it around. It's also great to play fetch with! Who would have guessed?

I'm trying to get my people to get pictures of me out and about, but they think the camera is too bulky. I'll work on that.

1 comment:

Slick said...

Make sure to study hard Promise so you can become a big dog like me! Also make sure to become the "teacher's pet", tummy rubs are great fun.