Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 15, 2009

Wheels wheels wheels

Woof pups and puppettes!!

Neva here. Slick and I got to go to a place with lots of people who race chairs with wheels. Some have to stand up with their racers - they must be the fastest cuz they have tennis balls on the bottem to keep from going too fast. Anyhow I got to go in a big room and run from person to person while they laughed and clapped. Not sure why - don't all dogs bounce like a lamb when they run??? It was hard to decide where to go - everyone was calling me. I finally got tired and just sat and chewed on a foot thingie.



Then I finally slowed down and a nice lady who didn't have a race chair picked me up and hugged me. She kept sniffing my breath...crazy humans.



When we finished there, we went to Lukenbooth's in Black Earth for a visit and humans only breakfast. I got to go inside and visit and kiss some of the people there. They wanted to sniff my breath too - go figure. Slick had to sleep under the table but I got to sit on the seat like a big girl. The only problem is just when I got comfortable and a little sleepy, they kept taking me outside to go "potty". I guess that's good cuz no accidents.
Neva

No comments: