Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

October 5, 2009

Ducktoberfest

Arf Arf eeeiiiiee!!

Scarey times pups. Mom and Dad said we were just going shopping for Barktoberfest supplies. Silly me...they made me look at and sniff and lay down beside ghosts and ghouls. Some of them made funny sounds when I wagged my tail. I was not thrilled at first - I demonstrated my best "back" when the witch cackeled. But Mom and Dad made me look until I figured out it was just pretend. OK OK, I'll lay down...but not toooo close.




As if that wasn't enough torture, we went to Ducktoberfest at the Mallard's field. It was also a day for the Dashund Rescue to bring all their, yappy, whiney, miserable little tiny irritating dogs to bug me. I ignored them at first, but one little weiner insulted me so I felt it was my duty to tell him off. Ooopsie, big mistake as Mom didn't understand what the insult was so I just got a "firm" correction....gag, hack hack. I decided just to ignore them after that.

I knew talking back was verbotten, so when that big blower thingie squealed at me, I just sniffed and ignored it.


In fact, I didn't even care if a giant duck pet me :-)


I just hope that big quacker knew I coulda eatten him in about two bites.
Now off to Barktoberfest tomorrow.
Slick

No comments: