Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

December 15, 2009

Testing.

I had my last class of the semester today, complete with a group presentation. I debated what to do with Promise, seeing as I couldn't be giving her commands during the 10 minutes I'd be standing in front of the class. I was sitting directly next to the professor, who was initially pretty reticent about having a dog in class, but who has warmed up to it, thanks to Promise's stellar ability to settle down, and decided to leave Promise under my seat in a stay. Promise passed the test.

After class on Thursday night, Promise will be off to live with Harley
for the holidays while I'm on the East Coast visiting family and friends. I'll miss her, though I'm sure she'll apprecaite having a furry friends to play with. She's taking her "S" with her...hands down her favorite toy.

3 comments:

Puppy Raiser said...

Congratulations Promise and Amy !!

That was a real test and real accomplishment :-)

Barb and Timber said...

Harley is really looking forward to Promise's stay with him! He is going to take "special care" of her.

Promise said...

Hey Amy,

I miss you, but lemme tell ya, having a puppy and Timber to play with sure does help. My first night I ran for about a half hour solid with Timber and then we came inside. We tried to keep playing, but something about "house rules" and no playing inside...humans.

Anyhow, I'm getting a lot of exercise cuz my humans here say I have "excess energy" whatever that is.