Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 30, 2008

Cousins Everywhere

I had a very fun day today. First of all, I took two walks in the morning with mom and my housemates. I am getting very good at ignoring my housemates while we walk.

Mom and dad went to the “Taste of Madison” today. Mom and Dad thought that there would be toooooo many people there for a puppy, so I was in the crate for several hours (alone). I don’t think I have been alone during the day for 5 hours before, so it was a new experience. It was OK though, because after my morning walks I was pretty tired.

My canine cousins came over this afternoon after the “Taste” so I had a great time playing with them. My mom is so proud of me because I play with the big dogs that want to play, but will leave alone the big dogs that don’t want to play.


Sincerely,

Slick

No comments: