Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 20, 2008

Polite

Today started out going to breakfast at my favorite spot, Shelton’s in Cross Plains. Everybody from the patrons to the waitresses, love to talk and pet me… all with “polite greetings” of course. Patrons will come right over to mom and dad’s table and sit down to talk.



I had a quiet time in the afternoon because mom and dad took my housemates to the library for the R.E.A.D. program. Stitch and Reggie love to listen to kids read to them.

Then, we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. The Program Director for WAGs is leaving and everybody was saying good-bye. She is one of my favorite people, so I am going to miss her. Dinner took about two hours and I was very good! I needed a potty break about half way through, but I went right back to sleep under the table. I wish I knew how to tuck my tail under my body so it won’t get stepped on if I am next to the chair, rather than under the table.

Tomorrow is the first day of class for Puppy II Obedience. I wonder what I will learn in the new class?

No comments: