Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 24, 2008

A Devil Day


I had a great time today! Mom, dad, mom’s puppy, her husband, one of their canine “kids” and I went to Devil’s Lake state park. There were lots of trails to walk on, other dogs and families to look at AND a lake to swim in. When we walked on the trails, mom reminded me that I am not supposed to “greet” strangers that are just walking by us.

When I swam in the lake, mom kept me on a long leash so that I would keep in the shallow part of the lake, and would not bother other dogs. After we arrived back home, mom gave me a bath because I was full of sand. She also cleaned my ears to make sure that they were dry.

I was tired after the bath and supper, so mom and dad left me at home when they went back into town.

It was a very fun day.

No comments: