Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 13, 2008

Thunder

My day started out pretty routine,, first, my “usual” walk in the morning. Then, while dad programmed the computer, and mom quilted, I watched dad type. But, all of a sudden, we got into the car, and drove to Sun Prairie to meet my human sister, where I played with her “canine kids”.

Mindy (mom’s human puppy) has a ceramic floor in the kitchen. I had a lot of fun dropping bones on it and making lots of noise! As usual, when we went to eat lunch I was very good, just sleeping under the table. Suddenly, there was a THUNDERSTORM. I did not mind the noise, but I did get wet as we were eating outside.



Mom told me today that I have a “hollow leg”. I don’t know what that means, all I know is that I have been very hungry, and she gives me more food. I must be growing again, as I am not getting FATTER, just BIGGER.

Isn’t life interesting?

1 comment:

Mindy Allen said...

Forgot to mention that Slick only dropped the bone on the tile floor to make noise when someone was trying to talk on the phone. Other then that, it was no fun at all!