Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 17, 2008

Pool Time

Well, originally mom and dad were going to the Milwaukee zoo and leave me at her puppy's house. But, plans changed, and I had a really nice Saturday hanging out with a one year old lab named Lady at my house. Lady is not quite sure how to play, so I had to teach her.

But Sunday! WOW! First of all mom took one of my housemates, Stitch for her Delta recertification. Stitch re-passed as a complex dog so we can keep visiting at the nursing homes together. Good going Stitch! Dad took me for a walk when mom was gone. It was good exercise for dad.

After mom and dad went to the Waunakee airport for breakfast (they left me at home), Evan (my favorite little person), Mike (one of mom's puppies), dad and mom went to Mindy's house. Guess what! There was a small pool on the back deck!



I splashed in the water with the other dogs and Evan. The water is so cool when you are outside playing on a hot day. But, did you know that you are not supposed to pee in the pool? I did pee in the pool, so all the water was dumped out and re-filled. What did I know? I've never been in a baby pool before.



I met one of Mindy's cats too. West (the cat) let me play and sniff her. Evan made sure that West and I played "nice". I'm not sure if West isn't a dog in cat's clothing. (Yawn) I guess it is time for bed.


No comments: