Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 14, 2008

Union

Boy, did I have a BUSY day! It started out slow, because mom was walking on the treadmill, and I was in my kennel watching. For some reason, she does not want me to help her walk when she is on the treadmill…

Then, mom, dad and I went to the UW student union terrace. Was that fun! There were lots of birds, and different kinds of people. When we were sitting on the terrace, small birds wanted to come very close to me to say “Hi”. Mom told me to “sit” or “under”, and with great effort I stayed where I was.



After mom and dad had lunch on the terrace, Mom took me inside the student union to some very steep, enclosed stairs. At first, I did not want to go up them, but dad went to the top of the stairs and called me. I figured if he went first, it was OK. So, I followed him up the stairs, then we walked down the stairs. After that, we walked down Langdon street where buses were going down the road making all sorts of funny noises. The buses did not bother me! When we were walking everybody wanted to pet me because I looked so cute. (I am adorable, after all.)

Then, off to WAGs to play with Henna, a one year old Golden who is going to be placed as a full service dog this fall. We had great fun! When I was drinking water there, I drooled. Fortunately, mom said it was OK to drool there.



THEN off to floor shopping….. Mom and dad are looking for wood flooring for a house they are going to renovate. We visited two places. I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Mindy (mom’s puppy), her husband, and her “canine kids” came over for dinner tonight too! I am sure I will sleep well tonight, even though I had “puppy naps” all day long.

Life is GREAT!


No comments: