Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 10, 2008

Dog Fair

Mom was quilting yesterday so I just “hung out” by her feet. Of course, we took our walk… but we mostly hung out. I was very good.

But TODAY! The first thing we did was mom took me for a long walk. I walked with my housemates, Reggie and Stitch, by myself, and then just with Stitch. Then, WOW! I went to a dog fair, and played with some of my favorite OccuPaws pups. There was Echo, and Divit, and of course, Dale. There might have been other puppies there, but I don’t remember their names. I was, as usual, excited to see my friends and pulled, forgetting my manners…. Nikki said that is OK because she would be worried if I wasn’t excited to see my friends.



I played a lot, and I met lots of people. Dad took me into a baby pool that was at the dog fair, so I could swim. I did not like that very much. Mom brought a water bowl, so my favorite spot was hanging my head in the water bowl, and lying down next to it, that kept me cool. Every so often, I would take a very short nap before being social again. I was so tired that one time I almost fell asleep sitting up!



On the way home, I fell asleep almost immediately in the car. When we got home, I ate dinner, and again fell asleep. I am so tired. I think tomorrow is my last puppy class. I’ll bet that I will be well rested! Mom has signed me up for a Puppy II class.

No comments: