Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 12, 2008

Wake Up Call

Last night, at 1:00 in the morning, I had to go potty! I have not had to wake up in the middle of the night for weeks. But, mom took me out without protest. She says because of class, I was fed later than usual. (I guess what goes in, has to come out…) I haven’t thought about that before, but I’ll bet she is right.
Today, I took my usual morning walk. I did not see any grasshoppers. Are they hiding from me now?

Then, off to the nursing home, where everybody says that I am getting bigger. It was even easier for more people pet me while sitting in their wheel chairs. I MUST be getting taller. Mom picked me up a few times to set me on top of a chair to help some people pet me easier. Because I am getting heavier, she said this might be the last week for her to pick me up.



On the way home, my housemate Reggie (who went to the nursing home with me) and I slept pretty soundly in the car.



After dropping off Reggie at home, Mom and dad went to breakfast at Shelton’s with me. I just slept under the table. When we got home, mom needed to quilt and dad had to program, so I just slept under a table in her room.

No comments: