Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 6, 2008

Stitch

Mom and I started out our day with a walk. It was so nice and cool this morning! I don’t like it when it is hot and Mr. Sun is shining really brightly.

Mom had to get a new battery today…. I was able to ride along to the gas station. Whew does it stink, all the gas and oil smells. But, the people were very friendly and I was pet by all of them. It was fun.

While mom had to go to the dentist, I hung out with dad in the computer room. I just went under the desk and was very quiet so he would not think I was there. We also had a visitor, so I practiced my door manners. Sit, and wait while somebody comes thru the door. I’m getting very good at door manners!

Tonight, I played with one of my housemates, Stitch. I look like a lion in one picture, and I the other I am pulling really hard… Stitch did not have to work very much at all. She just sat there and held onto the toy…I wonder if I will grow up as big as her and make her work hard when we play?



Mom and dad are going to put me in a larger crate tonight… I have outgrown my first one!

No comments: