Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 7, 2008

Grocery Day

ECHO
Echo lost two more teeth today - Extra water on his food to soften it :-)

On our morning walk, Echo and I met up with the bad dogs. They have attacked Buddy in the past, yet they are still off leash. The owners says that "They are good dogs" and "That's the first time." After three previous occasions, I know better, so as they approached I scooped Echo up. Not sure if the owner heard me tell him to control his dogs because he was 75 yards away. Lisa saw them again this afternoon and had to turn back toward home.

Echo went to the grocery store, not once but twice today. He was very frustrated in the meat section. His nose was working overtime. His favorite spot was the frozen food section, every time the doors were opened he got a blast of cool refreshing air. Very boring - walk. sit, stay, walk, sit, down, stay, ...

We have stopped sewing up the dog toys. Now when the dogs start to rip the stuffing starts out, we finish it. They get to keep the skin.



SLICK
Once again it was a wonderful day. First, mom took me for about a one-mile walk when it was cool. Then, my favorite little human, Evan, came to visit. He and I like to “hang out” together. After he was picked up, we went to Woodman’s grocery store.

This is the first time mom took me to this grocery, as it is very big with lots of kids and carts. While dad shopped, mom had me hang out at the end of isles, walk up and down the isles, and because I was being so good, I was able to have somebody pet me. The doors, carts, and little people did not bother me at all. Mom even took me down the pet food isle, and I left everything alone! But, I will say that the rawhide bones looked really good!



Then, I had a really good nap, followed by another one-mile walk. It is really fun to be a puppy!

No comments: