Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 3, 2008

My Big Day

Well, yesterday was a big day…

Mom took me to West Town for a little while in the morning for a little heeling, and hanging out,,,,

THEN… I had a chance to meet all the puppies and big dogs at the bowling alley. I was sooo excited that I could not remember my manners. I wanted to rush from place to place so I could see everybody. I met my brother, Deegan, and my mother, Roxie! That was really cool.



Echo and I did a “down” and went nose to nose,,, Mom’s liver treats did some good, but everybody was so interesting…. I got tired at the end of the day when all the humans were talking about training, and I started to listen more… that is when I took a nap. I was so tired when I got home, that I went to sleep almost right away.


Well, off to breakfast!


No comments: