Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 5, 2008

Slick Distraction

I was so lucky today! After my walk with mom, I visited all sorts of people at the nursing home in Mount Horeb. What fun! Unfortunately dad’s camera did not work… so I am sending a picture of when I was younger. I love coming up to people and having them give me pets! Dad let me have some of the residents give me treats. I sit for them and they give me a treat!



I worked so hard, I had to take a nap when I got home…. Then, off to WAGs where I worked with some of the “big dogs” in training. I and another puppy are the distractions, as we do not sit as quietly as the big dogs. I did some barking at the beginning of class again, which did not make mom very happy. But to help me to be quiet, she had me “sit”, “down” and “stand” to keep me busy. I must be going thru a “phase” as I was a very “bold” dog today too. I also had good puppy play with some of my friends there. We were working on getting called away from play.

No comments: