Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 29, 2008

Ouchee

I had a very “easy” day today...sort of. First of all, I went to my best vet friend Dave Williams in Mount Horeb for my Rabies and Distemper (etc) shots. He is so nice. He gives me treats when I visit so I don’t mind lying down on this table (even though it is high up off of the ground). Dr. Dave says that I weight 37 pounds today! Not as much as Echo, but I am growing! When he gave me the shots, I didn’t even notice!



Then, we went off to breakfast where I was very good lying under the table.

Because mom and dad thought their hair was too long, we went to Cost Cutters in Middleton for a trim. I just observed the world very quietly under a chair while dad got his hair cut then, I was under dad’s chair when mom got her hair cut. I think my hair was short enough, as they did not get my hair cut.


It was such a beautiful day, so mom put me in the outside kennel for about an hour (all by myself) with a brand new yummy bone. I don’t think I even knew I was alone, as the bone was so yummy.

As for the rest of the day, mom said it was “OK” if I just “hung around”. She wanted to make sure that I felt OK after the shots. I feel fine, but I don’t mind being “lazy”.

No comments: