Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 21, 2008

Mr T

My day was pretty quiet… the usual morning walk, and afternoon walk, “sit”, “down”, “stand”, “fix”, “stay”,,,, enough with the repetition, I understand the commands (mostly).

But tonight, mom and dad took me to the first class in Puppy II. Mom said I was distracted…What does she expect? The class had all new puppies to meet and smell, it is a different time of night than my other class, AND, I am getting a little bit older and more independent. I did what she asked (mostly),,, looked at her on occasion, “sat” most of the time when asked, laid down (mostly), and did the “stay” command (for a few seconds).



What mom really did not like was the amount that I pulled on the leash. I did not pull all of the time, so I think she is being “unfair”….BUT she is forgiving. She said that for the next class, I’m going to have a different collar. She says it is all silvery so I will look like Mr. T. (whatever that means).

No comments: