Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 4, 2008

Greeting

Well, even though I miss my friend, Angel, I went to my puppy class tonight. There are 12 puppies in the class. We worked on polite greetings, “sit”, “down”, “name game”, and of course, good, old-fashioned play. I was so excited about playtime that I barked to tell mom that I was ready to play. Mom told me that I was supposed to be quiet and not bark, but I still wanted to. My regular playmate was tired tonight, and we did not get in a full play session.

After the play session I was less excited and I did not bark. Mom said that I was very good with polite greetings, as I sat almost right away when I approached the instructor. I didn’t even jump up! My “sit” and “down” are getting much better. Mom has also been working on “stand”.



Tomorrow we are going to go to the nursing home. My friend Stitch (my Golden Retriever house mate) is going to come along

No comments: