Hawk's Schedule

8/4 Lake Mills
8/12 CCSDA Training

August 22, 2008

Pancakes

This morning, sporting my “Mr. T.” collar, we went to breakfast at a place I had never been before, “The Original Pancake House” in Middleton. Everybody was so nice to me. The hostess even put us in a booth that was extra large so I had lots of extra room. As we went in, I asked mom if I could have some pancakes, but she said no.

While we were in town, we stopped at the new Costco store in Middleton. There were lots of people milling about with big carts. I was not afraid of anything because mom told me that eventually, my human partner would need me to be helpful in stores. As school has not started yet, kids were everywhere!



Mom taught a little girl how to ask to pet me. She had started to come up behind mom without asking, so mom did a little education. She told the little girl that no all dogs are as friendly as I am, and she should always ask before petting a dog. One of the staff members who works in membership services, even remembered my name from a couple of days ago. Everybody is soooo nice! They think I am so cute. Being a boy, I think I am handsome…after all my ears and head are growing and getting very “manly” looking

I slept this afternoon while mom quilted, and dad worked on a web site. Tonight, we will be going out to dinner with one of mom and dad’s very good friends. He likes dogs. I wonder if I will get a little “pet” from him? I can only hope.


No comments: